DeeperSoul Blog - Deep & Soulful House Music

Non-commercial and independent music blog. Strictly 4 the love of House...

Wednesday, November 23

L’ère Edo part 25 – Her

.
Deep!DJ: Edonist

Affiliation: UniversDJ

Country: France
.
Listen / Download
.
1. Chris Rob – Love will find a way (Libation Vox by Ian Friday)
2. Sandra St Victor – I am better (Honeycomb Vocal Mix) 
3. DJ SGZ feat. Julie Iwheta – Live your life (Vocal)  
4. Fred Everything – Her (Devil in the Dub) 
5. Tony Momrelle – All the things you are (Louie Vega Remix)
6. Mike Steva feat. Motty & Siobhan – Weekend Love (Louie Vega Roots NYC Main Mix) 
7. Kenya – Let me (Sean McCabe Classic Soul Mix) 
8. Tracy Brathwaite – Be my love (Libation Remix) 
9. Glenn Underground – Chicago (The root)  
10. Art Of Tones – Devil the difference (Original Mix) 
11. The Far Out Monster Disco Orchestra – Step into my life (M&M Mix by John Morales) 
12. Jan Leslie Holmes – I’m your Superman (DJ Spinna ReFreak)


2 Comments:

  • At 8:20 pm, Anonymous Kelly said…



    K.

     
  • At 5:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kenya – Let me (Sean McCabe Classic Soul Mix)
    TUNE!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home