DeeperSoul Blog - Deep & Soulful House Music

Non-commercial and independent music blog. Strictly 4 the love of House...

Wednesday, September 16

DeeperSoul Session 276

.
Deep!DJ: CakesFactory

Affiliation: That Pink Blog

Country: Portugal
.
Listen / Download
.
1. Cool Affair Experiance - Agora (Original Mix) 
2. Hood Natives - Front Line (Original Mix) 
3. Spike Rebel - Rescue Me (Hear My Prayer) (Sophisticado Sprits & Life Vocal Mix) 
4. Adam Cruz - Diamond Girls (Pirahnahead's Vocal Mix) 
5. Lester Jay - Breathe (Deep Sole Syndicate Mix) 
6. Gary Cummings feat. Regina Ford - Ready For Love (Organik Soul Unreleased Vocal Mix) 
7. Deepcosoul, ShimmyTones, Jah Band - Organs & Leads (Original Mix) 
8. Coca - Art Of Jazz (Main Mix) 
9. Deep Xcape - Daddy's Groove 
10. Tim Deluxe - Tryin' Find A Way (Club Mix) 

8 Comments:

  • At 10:41 am, Blogger Thateau said…

    Gorgeous set Cakes..Cheers

     
  • At 12:56 pm, Blogger Riczo said…

    Wonderful mix!!!

     
  • At 8:13 pm, Anonymous Mark said…

    Thanks for another mix.

     
  • At 6:31 pm, Anonymous Edonist said…

    Finally, I have found some time to hear your set. Very good, deep and jazzy! I think I will have "Ready for love" in my head now, for all the evening... :-)

     
  • At 9:17 am, Anonymous Kelly said…

    ♥♥♥♥♥

    K.

     
  • At 5:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amazing Mix! This morning I was thinking of how thankful I was that you kept this house music website going!!! Nothing like starting your day with a Wonderful House Mix! Thank you a thousand times!!

     
  • At 3:17 am, Blogger DeepHouseDigga said…

    Lovely mix that I just stumbled upon! I will definitely follow you! Thank you!

     
  • At 8:51 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    incredible mix as always cakes. i've been following your work for 6 years now,and your mixes have remained the golden standard for creating my own. keep up the excellent work

     

Post a Comment

<< Home